Where would you like to be five years from now?
I would like to see my son off to a good college , and my daughter and youngest son enjoying their high school years very much. I’d hope to be established with my art to the point it can pay for itself. It would be nice to have made signature status with the MoWs, TWSA and have a well rounded festival circuit to attend yearly.
What is/was on your to do list today?
Finish this painting, take some new photos of some still life ideas I have and get to work on the next painting after I go see Robin Hood with my boys.
What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Kettle Krinkle cut sea salt & pepper chips
2. Mandarin Oranges & Pineapple over Cottage Cheese
3. Dark Chocolate
5. A good apple with some peanut butter
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. I would quit my job tomorrow and paint full time.
2. Pay off all my/wifes debts: student loans, house, college funds, retirements etc..
3. Travel the world for a year with my family.
4. Find a nice home in some scenic mountainside away from the grind of city life
5. I would give money to select friends, family, in particular my sister her children and my parents. In that I would build a 50M Aquatic center for swimming, a new Gymnasium for St. Mary’s school, and setup some scholarships for Fine Arts and studio programs to help younger artists realize their dreams.
John, I’m so glad you did this :) It’s so fun. I love all your answers and the ones for when you’re a billionaire are just awesome. And thanks for the shout out too!